Sunday, April 8, 2012

Joyous Easter!

I'm taking a break from the Sunday shows--and most everything else--to watch my kids hunt for candy-filled eggs, enjoy time with my family, and to reflect on the victory of our Savior, Christ Jesus, over sin, death, and destruction (and liberalism). Hallelujah!


As for me, I know that my Redeemer lives,
     And at the last He will take His stand on the earth.


Also, I know many will be singing the the hymn "Christ Our Lord is Risen Today" this morning. Let Robert Goulet show you how it's done:

Patti & Richard (son of Oral) Roberts and Robert Goulet 
with The World Action Singers, Reflection, and The Ralph Carmichael Orchestra

2 comments:

AndrewPrice said...

Be sure to thank Mr. Goulet for me! :)

tryanmax said...

I'll put it on my list of things to do. Probably won't happen until sometime after 2088, though. :)

Post a Comment

Chime in, disagree, ask questions, or go off on a tangent. I try to get back to everyone, but be patient. The occasional expletive is understood, but try to keep the conversation polite. I prefer not to moderate comments, so don't give me any reason to.